Neon GTO Wiggle Wire with Integral Sleeves by Page Tuf-Hide can be used in any location indoors and out and eliminates the high cost of sleeve and labor of pulling a sleeve over GTO cable.
- 15,000 VAC, 105 degrees C.
- Meets construction requirements of Underwriter's Laboratories Inc.® Standard UL 814 effective 8/1/99.
- Meets the integral sleeve requirement of Underwriter's Laboratories Inc.® Standard UL 814 effective 8/1/99.
- UL listed to replace regular GTO and separate sleeve combination in any application normally requiring GTO and sleeving.
- Copper conductor is tinned to eliminate corrosion.
- Material: Stranded tinned copper.
- Size: 14AWG, meets the new GTO-15 standards to be implemented October 20, 2012.
- Color: Black (also available in white and gray by the 250 role only call for pricing).
- It will not burn or drip.
- 1 unit is 1 foot
- Minimum of 10 units